We have to lie to you about CBD…the government says so.
Your federal government insists that we lie, to you, the good people of the USA. Most folks have heard about CBD at this point. (If you need a refresher on exactly what it is go here.) And if you’ve heard of CBD I’m sure you’ve heard what some consider to be outrageous claims about the benefits of this particular Cannabinoid.
But…we can’t really comment on that. We aren’t allowed to. The FDA has not approved CBD to be used for any of the health benefits that long time users and medical researchers attribute to CBD use. So, we would just like to put together a little list of things we can’t say about CBD:
- We can’t say that CBD is anti-inflammatory.
- We can’t say that CBD is healthy or will improve your health in any way.
- We can’t say that CBD is antispasmodic.
- We can’t say that CBD is anticarcinogenic.
- We can’t say CBD reduces symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- We can’t say that CBD helps you sleep better, especially if you have insomnia.
- We can’t say that CBD helps recovery after a workout or other physical stress.
Well, there you have it. A list of a few of many things that we are legally not allowed to say about CBD.
All we can say is that personally, everybody at Casco Bay Hemp uses CBD regularly and not one of us would say we’re worse off for it. In fact, I find that it’s a helpful reliable piece of my overall wellness arsenal.
CBD is not a panacea. It is a supplement that has a very big upside if given the chance.
The best way to learn about this outrageously over-controversial compound is to try it yourself. Grab a bottle of out limited edition 300mg CBD Tincture for only $25, and find out what all the controversy and lies are about.