At Casco Bay Hemp, we provide our customers with pure CBD products that enhance the mind, body, and soul. Interested in working with us? Email email@example.com.
Click on the job listing below to expand with each job description.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-rounded person that can wear all the hats to help us grow. We currently service International and Domestic clients. We are seeking the right person to assume all relationships with our media, social media, and PR partners. This position is a great chance to learn all about a rapidly growing business in the global cannabis market while flexing your marketing skills.
- Conducting Market and Prospect Research, analyzing forecasts and performing competitive analysis
- Preparing marketing sales and trend reports
- Support the development and execution of the marketing and branding strategies
- Actively taking part in marketing campaigns and organizing meetings and conferences
- Understanding brand guidelines and consistently implementing the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials
- Monitoring marketing industry news and submitting reports on emerging trends to management
- Working with the graphic design team to help deliver content that meets clients’ specifications
- Supporting internal communication campaigns to effectively distribute key information
- Organizing marketing campaigns and events
- Creating, coordinating, and managing marketing content for social, blogs, print, and web
- Facilitating cross-functional team efforts
Sales Skills and Strategy
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Creativity to develop effective strategies and campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and interpret information and make recommendations for improved results
- Proficiency in relevant software programs including word processing, database, and data analysis applications
- Proficiency in relevant social media platforms and management software
- Strong planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Solid project management skills
- Advanced time management skills
The position is full time Monday through Friday 9:00 – 5:00, pay is commensurate on experience. Benefits include paid holidays, sick time, cell phone, internet, and miles. We have a lot of fun and work hard as well. Very professional, yet casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- B.A. or higher in Marketing, Communications, or relevant program
- Proficient with office software
Does this sound like you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick intro and resume. We can’t wait to chat with you!