At Casco Bay Hemp, we provide our customers with pure CBD products that enhance the mind, body, and soul. Interested in working with us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the job listing below to expand with each job description.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-rounded person that can wear all the hats to help us grow. We currently service International and Domestic clients. This position is a great chance to learn all about a growing business in the cannabis market.
Sales Skills and Strategy
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Experience using Pipedrive (or other CRM) to manage the sales process and forecast sales.
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns. •Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
- Planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
The position is full time Monday through Friday 9:00 – 5:00, pay is commensurate on experience plus commission on sales. Benefits include paid holidays, sick time, cell phone, internet, and miles.We have a lot of fun and work hard as well. Very professional, yet casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Office Management Skills
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills, Errands, Shopping
- Maintain the office condition.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Answer phones and set appointments.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Proficient with office software
Does this sound like you? Email email@example.com with a quick intro and resume. We can’t wait to chat with you!